Lead Star Arms Barrage 10.5" .223/5.56 NATO Skeletonized AR-15 Pistol
|Brand||Lead Star Arms|
- Model: Barrage-Skeletonized
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Barrel Finish: Black Nitride
- Gas System: Mid-Length
- Chamber: .223/5.56
- Colors Available: Black, Blue or Red
The Lead Star Arms Barrage AR-15 pistol has an ultra-light slim profile that was designed to provide extreme precision and enhanced durability. At only 5.2 lbs, the Barrage doesn't compromise on reliability at all but is actually is engineered to provide reliable and lightweight versatility even in extreme conditions.
- Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Flat top Picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Lower Receiver: Incorporates the enhanced features of the upper receiver and also includes the TracStar™ magwell with full traction design. Designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Beveled magwell entry allows faster magazine changes. Skeletonized for further weight reduction. Tension device to maintain rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Rear detent spring capture device to facilitate easier removal of the buffer tube. Built-in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard.
- 11" Handguard: Ultra lightweight slim profile designed for duty use. CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum. The unique design offers ultra capture around the barrel nut eliminating the requirement for anti-rotation tabs. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories, greatly improving weapon accuracy. Full-length Picatinny CNC engraved numbered rail at the 12 o'clock position. 2 M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full-length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the Picatinny rail needed or accessories.
- Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® Heavy Gunner duty trigger with a hint of creep and a clean break. Best in class fast/positive reset.
- Barrel: 4150V (chrome moly vanadium steel) 10.5"5.56 NATO barrel with a nitride finish. 1:7 Twist.
- Gas Block: Micro style steel for light weight and increased durability.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile with a properly staked gas key.
- Finish: Type III Class 2 hard coat anodized.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with mid-length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts.
- Muzzle Device: Enhanced linear compensator greatly mitigates concussion by effectively capturing and redirecting gasses away from the shooter.
- Grip: Magpul® K2+ black grip with rubber over mold for maximum weapon control in all conditions. Compatible with optional Magpul® storage cores that house items such as spare batteries, bolt and firing pin core, and lube bottle.
- Stock: SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace. 5 position adjustable. Approved as directed for pistol use by the ATF.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 Magpul® 30 Round MOE® PMAG® black magazine.
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Colors Available: Black, Blue, or Red