Lead Star Arms Grunt Rifle - 16" 7.62 X 39 w/ 15" Handguard (Burnt Bronze)
Extra 10% Off In Cart
|Brand||Lead Star Arms|
Barrel Length: 16”
Barrel Material: 4150V Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
Barrel Finish: Nitride
Barrel Profile: A2 Style
Twist Rate: 1 in 10”
Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
Muzzle Thread: 5/8 x 24
Gas System: Carbine-Length
Gas Block Type: Micro style .750” Diameter
Upper Receiver: Lead Star Grunt Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
Receiver Style: M4 Flat top with feed ramps
Receiver Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
Forward Assist: Yes
Dust Cover: Yes
Handguard Style: Lead Star Grunt 15" MLOK Handguard
Bolt Steel: Carpenter 158
Bolt Carrier Steel: 8620
Staked Gas Key: Yes
Lower Receiver: Lead Star Grunt Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
Receiver Finish: Burnt Bronze Cerakote
Grip: Grunt Combat Grip, Black w/ Rubber Overmold
Fire Control Group: Hiperfire Enhanced Duty Trigger
Buffer Tube: 7075 T6 Aluminium Mil-Spec Tube
Adjustment: 6-position collapsible
Stock: Lead Star lightweight carbine stock with 6 position adjustments.
Magazine: (1) 30-Round Magazine (where available by law)
The Lead Star Arms ultralight series of duty firearms are equipped with features normally only found on higher-priced models. Engineered for best-in-class performance with our distinctive aesthetics. The Grunt 7.62x39 Rifle features a 16" barrel with a lightweight 15” handguard to give a streamlined look. Outfitted with a Lead Star Grunt Combat Grip, A2 flash hider, and a Lead Star lightweight 6-position Lead Star stock the Grunt 7.62x39 Rifle is everything you could want in a rifle.
- Grunt™ Upper Receiver (MIL-SPEC): CNC machined from a 7075-T6 aluminum forging for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Flat top Picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. M4 feed ramps for added reliability.
- Grunt™ Lower Receiver (MIL-SPEC): CNC machined from a 7075-T6 aluminum forging for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Laser engraved markings including Lead Star™ logo and multi-caliber.
- 15" Grunt™ Handguard: CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Four Picatinny slots at the 12 o'clock position for mounting backup sights. M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full-length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the Picatinny rail needed or accessories. Designed for compatibility with 16" barrels.
- Barrel: 16" 4150V 762x39 in 1:10 twist with 5/8 x 24 thread.
- Gas Block: Micro-style steel with black nitride QPQ finish for lightweight and increased durability.
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 profile with black nitride QPQ finish and properly staked gas key. Carpenter C-158 black nitride QPQ finish bolt for maximum dependability.
- Gas System: Direct impingement with a mid-length gas system to reduce recoil and minimize wear on moving parts. Features black nitride QPQ finish gas tube for reducing signature and increased resistance to heat.
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash hider
- Grip: Grunt Combat™ Grip. Black with rubber over-mold for maximum comfort and weapon control in all conditions.
- Stock: Lead Star lightweight carbine stock with 6 position adjustments.
- Magazine: Comes standard with 1 30 Round C-Products Defense Duramag
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.