Lead Star Arms Skeletonized LSA-15 AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver, Blue
Extra 10% Off In Cart
|Brand||Lead Star Arms|
- Caliber: .223/5.56, 300 AAC BO
- Material: 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Blue Color Enhanced Type II Anodized
- Weight: 9.2 oz
- Fits: Mil-Spec Upper and Internal Parts
Lead Star Arms premier lower receiver is the ultimate in precision! Designed for much tighter tolerances to unleash the full accuracy of the AR-15. Lead Star has matched precision machining and engineering with stylings that reduce weight drastically while adding visual appeal.
- Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability.
- Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight.
- Skeletonized for further weight reduction.
- Front magwell grip surface designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions.
- Beveled magwell entry allows faster magazine changes.
- Tension device to increase rigidity between upper and lower receivers.
- Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard.
Lead Star Arms LLC Anodizing Disclaimer: Lead Star Arms LLC and anodizing partner try their very best to provide the highest quality regarding their color anodizing. The color anodizing can only be expected to withstand normal wear and tear within reason. The color anodizing process is not always a perfect color match every time, and it is expected that there will be some color variation in the anodizing and Lead Star Arms LLC cannot be held liable for such color variations.
For the best selection of Modern Sporting Rifles parts and accessories, shop Palmetto State Armory!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.