Lead Star Arms Skeletonized PCC LSA-9 AR-9 Stripped Lower Receiver
|Brand||Lead Star Arms|
- Type: Lower Receiver
- Platform: AR-9
- Caliber: 9mm
- Magazine Compatibility: Glock 9mm
- LRBHO: Yes
- Material: 7075-T6
- Weight: 12.9 oz.
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized or Enhanced Type II Anodized (Blue or Red)
- Color: Black, Red or Blue
The Lead Star Arms premier lower receiver is the ultimate in precision! Designed for much tighter tolerances to unleash the full accuracy of the AR-9. Skeletonized for weight reduction, this lower receiver is lightweight and durable to meet the rigors of competitive shooting. The LSA-9 features an integrated feed ramp for reliable feeding, even with hollow points and an integrated and reliable LRBHO that can be removed easily for competitive shooters.
- Integrated and reliable LRBHO (last round bolt hold open) for AR-15 bolt release functionality in an AR-9. LRBHO is easily removed with 3 screws for competition shooters. Use with Lead Star Arms bolt carrier groups, these were tested during development and proven to work reliably for the last round bolt hold open function.
- Huge magwell entry chamfer for way faster and easier magazine changes. No aftermarket funnel needed it is so large.
- Glock magazine compatible.
- Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability.
- Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight.
- Front magwell grip surface designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions.
- Tension device to increase rigidity between upper and lower receivers.
- Built-in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard.
- Designed to be compatible with MIL-spec upper receivers so it can be used if necessary but lines will not match.
Palmetto State Armory carries the widest selection of Modern Sporting Rifles, Parts and Accessories at prices working men and women can afford!