Leupold Mark 6 1-6x20mm CMR-W 7.62 Illuminated Rifle Scope w/ M6C1 Adjustment - 114337
- Series/Collection: Mark 6
- Objective Size: 20mm
- Eye Relief: Low (3.7"), High (3.7")
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Reticle Pattern: CMR-W 7.62 Illuminated (FFP)
- Adjustment Range: 130 MOA Windage and Elevation
- Length: 10.3"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Fogproof
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 17 oz
- Eyepiece Length: 3.2"
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.7"
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Mounting Space: 5"
- Field of View: 105.8' at 100 yd Low, 19.3' at 100 yd High
- Zoom Ratio: 6:1
The Leupold Mark 6 is extremely accurate, compact, lightweight, and easy to use, that's what makes it a game changer for military forces around the globe and elite law enforcement units here at home. It's not just easy to manipulate, it's tough, too. Drop it or run it over and a Mark 6 is still drop dead accurate.
- Front focal plane (FFP) - the reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings
- Dial illumination control - positive clicks and clear numerical intensity level indicators
- Punisher tested - each scope design has to survive 5000 impacts on the punisher, Leupold's recoil simulation machine
- Scratch resistant lenses - extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Twilight Max HD light management system
- Ultra-lightweight design - disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Waterproof and fogproof - absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions
- 6:1 zoom ratio - a powerful 6:1 zoom ratio delivers a wide magnification range for excellent versatility in multiple environments
- 34 mm maintube - a 34 mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel
- M6C1 adjustments - low-profile M6C1 Zerolock locking windage and elevation adjustments feature tactile and audible 2/10th mil per click dials and an unprecedented 11 milliradians of elevation travel in a single revolution