Leupold Mark 8 1.1-8x24mm H-27D Illuminated Close Quarter Battle Sniper Rifle Scope w/ M5B1 Adjustment - 112564
- Type: Close Quarter Battle Sniper
- Series/Collection: Mark 8
- Objective Size: 24mm
- Eye Relief: Low (3.7"), High (3.3")
- Magnification: 1.1-8x
- Reticle Pattern: H-27D Illuminated (FFP)
- Adjustment Range: 150 MOA Windage and Elevation
- Length: 12"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Fogproof
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 23.5 oz
- Eyepiece Length: 3.39"
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.7"
- Tube Diameter: 34mm
- Mounting Space: 6.57"
- Field of View: 92.3' at 100 yd Low, 14.1' at 100 yd High
- Zoom Ratio: 8:1
From close quarters to long range target engagements, the Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS 1.1-8x24mm incorporates everything Military, law enforcement and competition shooters need into one extremely versatile riflescope. The illuminated front focal plane reticles provide accurate range estimation throughout the entire zoom range. Eight brightness settings ensure optimal visibility of the illuminated reticle in all lighting conditions and are compatible with night vision devices. An off position between each numbered brightness setting ensures long battery life and nearly instant return to the desired reticle intensity. The 34 mm maintube and twin bias spring erector system provides over 40 Milliradians of total windage and elevation adjustment. Auto locking pinch and turn 1/10th Mil click adjustments make precise corrections quick and easy, yet eliminate accidental movement in the field. Quick change BDC (bullet drop compensation) rings allow the scope to be matched to virtually any ammunition for long range precision. These are the riflescopes at the tip of the spear, first focal plane reticles, maximum resolution and field of view, 8:1 zoom range, and the image brightness and contrast necessary to triumph in the worst conditions. The Mark 8 1.1-8x24 CQBSS (close quarter battle sniper scope) gives you precision at long range and speed at arm's length. With each, you have best-of-the-best optical quality in a near indestructible package.
- Easy to grip power selector - quickly change magnifications using the easy to grip power selector
- Dial illumination control - positive clicks and clear numerical intensity level indicators
- Punisher tested - each scope design has to survive 5000 impacts on the punisher, Leupold's recoil simulation machine
- Scratch resistant lenses - extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Twilight Max HD light management system
- Ultra-lightweight design - disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Waterproof and fogproof - absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions
- 8:1 zoom ratio - with an astonishing 8:1 zoom ratio, shooters will no longer sacrifice precision for field of view
- Front focal plane (FFP) - the reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings
- M5B1 adjustment - 10 Mil adjustment travel per revolution and auto locking pinch and turn adjustment
- 34 mm maintube - a 34 mm maintube produces unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel
- Bullet drop compensation - compatible with dials that can be engraved to your ammunition's exact ballistic profile through the Leupold custom shop