Leupold Mark 8 3.5-25x56mm Tremor 2 Illuminated Rifle Scope w/ M5B2 Adjustment - 115480
- Series/Collection: Mark 8
- Objective Size: 56mm
- Eye Relief: Low (3.7"), High (3.3")
- Magnification: 3.5-25x
- Reticle Pattern: Tremor 2 Illuminated (FFP)
- Adjustment Range: 50 MOA Windage, 90 MOA Elevation
- Length: 16"
- Weather Resistance: Waterproof, Fogproof
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Black
- Weight: 37 oz
- Eyepiece Length: 4.7"
- Eyepiece Diameter: 1.7"
- Tube Diameter: 35mm
- Mounting Space: 5.3"
- Field of View: 32.5' at 100 yd Low, 4.4' at 100 yd High
- Zoom Ratio: 8:1
These are the riflescopes at the tip of the spear, first focal plane reticles, maximum resolution and field of view, 8:1 zoom range, and the image brightness and contrast necessary to triumph in the worst conditions. The Mark 8 3.5-25x56 M5B2 Illuminated gives you seven brightness settings and auto locking pinch and turn dials.
- Punisher tested - each scope design has to survive 5000 impacts on the punisher, Leupold's recoil simulation machine
- Dial illumination control - positive clicks and clear numerical intensity level indicators
- Scratch resistant lenses - extreme Military-Standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Twilight Max HD light management system
- Ultra-lightweight design - disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with ultra-lightweight construction
- Waterproof and fogproof - absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions
- 8:1 zoom ratio - with an astonishing 8:1 zoom ratio, shooters will no longer sacrifice precision for field of view
- Side focus - side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position
- Front focal plane (FFP) - the reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings
- M5B2 adjustment - auto locking pinch and turn adjustment - Leupold's exclusive locking adjustment that unlocks when you grip it to adjust
- 35 mm maintube - 35 mm maintube allows you to experience unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel