Leupold & Stevens SX-1 Ventana 2 15-45x60mm Angled Spotting Scope - 170757
- Type: Angled
- Series/Collection: SX-1 Ventana 2
- Objective Size: 60mm
- Magnification: 15-45x
- Color: Gray/Black
- Length: 13-1/2"
- Weight: 30.6 oz
- Eye Relief: 20mm Low, 21.5mm High
- Exit Pupil: 4mm Low, 1.3mm High
- Field of View: 121' at 100 yd Low, 63' at 100 yd High
- Close Focus: 13.8'
The Leupold SX-1 Ventana 2 offers a durable, variable magnification spotting scope in either straight or angled eyepiece design for a very competitive price. With a magnification range from 15x to 45x, they are applicable to all types of viewing, offering a wide field of view for easy location of the object to a high magnification level to bring out the details. Fully multi-coated lenses ensure a high photopic transmission for a bright, clear image, while Leupold's new proprietary Guard-ion lens coating repels everything from water to fingerprints. The focus dial is conveniently located forward of the eyepiece for ease of focus adjustment. The twist-up eyecup adjusts for those viewing with or without eyeglasses. A built-in tripod adapter port allows for easy installation on any standard 1/4-20 thread tripod head. As they are armored, waterproof, and nitrogen filled, they are ideally suited for field use, even in foul weather. Leupold SX-1 Ventana 2 spotting scopes feature the Leupold full lifetime guarantee.
- Synergy-built binoculars and spotting scopes incorporate every aspect of design, sourcing, engineering, production, and quality control into a cohesive unit
- Our fully multi-coated lens system ensures maximum brightness for clarity, contrast, and color fidelity
- Tripod ready - a built-in 1/4-20 rotatable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod
- Retractable lens shade - integrated into the body design, a retractable lens shade reduces glare in bright conditions and keeps the objective lens protected and dry in adverse conditions
- Waterproof and fogproof - absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.