Leupold & Stevens SX-4 Pro Guide HD 15-45x65mm Angled Spotting Scope - 177599
- Type: Angled
- Series/Collection: SX-4 Pro Guide HD
- Objective Size: 65mm
- Magnification: 15-45x
- Color: Shadow Gray
- Length: 14.7"
- Weight: 62 oz
- Eye Relief: 20mm Low, 17.6mm High
- Field of View: 131' at 100 yd Low, 68.1' at 100 yd High
Built to take on the harshest conditions, this spotter is a must have for any serious hunter or shooter. It features an incredibly rugged magnesium body that is 100% waterproof and fogproof, an oversized eyepiece that provides all-day comfort, and Leupold's twilight max HD light management system, which helps you see more in less light, while reducing glare in direct light. And like all Leupold spotting scopes, the SX-4 Pro Guide HD is guaranteed to perform for life, or we'll repair or replace it for free. Whether you're going on your first big game hunt or helping repeat clients tag out year after year, this spotter should be in your kit.
- Guaranteed for life - guaranteed to perform for life, backed by a lifetime warranty
- Guard-ion lens coating - sheds dirt and water for clear, crisp images with the Guard-ion lens coating
- Integrated sunshade - instant glare reduction with an easy-to-deploy integrated sunshade
- Over-sized eyepiece - all-day glassing comfort with increased contact area, and a flexible ergonomic design
- Scratch resistant lenses - extreme military-standard scratch resistance for added protection
- Smooth focusing - features an extremely smooth focusing system for fine adjustments
- Tripod ready - a built-in 1/4-20 rotatable tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod
- Twilight Max HD light management system
- Twist up eyecups - features twist-up eyecups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
- Waterproof and fogproof - absolute waterproof and fogproof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.