Leupold VX-3i 4.5-14x40mm 30mm Side Focus Rifle Scope - 170700
Weight (oz): 15.10
Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - Low: 18.70
Linear FOV (ft/100 yd) - High: 7.30
Linear FOV (m/100 m) - Low: 6.20
Length (in): 12.60
Linear FOV (m/100 m) - High: 2.40
Eye Relief (in) - Low: 4.40
Eye Relief (in) - High: 3.70
Eye Relief (mm) - Low: 112.00
Eye Relief (mm) - High: 94.00
Objective Diameter (in): 1.60
Weight (g): 428
Elevation Adjustment Range (MOA): 113.00
Windage Adjustment Range (MOA): 113.00
Let the VX-3i 4.5-14x40 help you reach out further without adding ounces. With a magnification range that’s great for any situation, you’re guaranteed to have the right tool for the job. And with a 30mm maintube, get the extra adjustment you need to make that long-range shot.
What do hunters want most in a scope? Plain and simple; outstanding performance in low-light conditions and an incredibly tough, lightweight design. The VX-3i delivers this and more. Our Twilight Max Light Management System lets you see details others can’t in those crucial low-light situations at the beginning and the end of the day. Everything we put into the VX-3i is there to help you tag out.
- Punisher Tested - Each scope design has to survive 5,000 impacts on the Punisher, Leupold’s recoil simulation machine. The force of each impact is 3x the recoil of a .308 rifle. If the scope doesn’t perform in any way during the tests, we make adjustments to the design and test it again.
- Rear Focal Plane (RFP) - Rear focal plane reticles remain fine and minimally cover the target at high power. Subtensions change with zoom, allowing tuning of ballistic reticles.
- Scratch-Resistant Lenses
- Ultra-Lightweight Design - Disperses recoil energy for unrivaled durability and performance with an ultra-lightweight construction
- Waterproof & Fogproof
- Durable Lens Cover
- 3:1 Zoom Ratio
- 30mm Maintube - The 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and increased range of windage and elevation adjustment.
- Side Focus
- Twilight Max Light Management System
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.