Magnum Research BFR .44 Mag Revolver, Brushed Stainless Steel - BFR44MAG5
- Type: Short Cylinder
- Series/Collection: BFR
- Action: Single
- Caliber/Gauge: 44 Magnum
- Capacity: 5
- Sight: Factory Black Fixed Front, Adjustable Rear
- Safety: Transfer Bar
- Grip Type: Black Rubber
- Trigger Pull: 4 to 5 lb
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Frame Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 11-1/4"
- Weight: 4.86 lb
- Overall Height: 6"
- Cylinder Width: 1-3/4"
- Twist Rate: 16"
- Groove Diameter: 0.43"
- Cylinder Material: Stainless Steel
- Cylinder Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
Magnum Research's Biggest Finest Revolver is truly the biggest, finest revolver on the market today. Entirely manufactured in the US and like the legendary Desert Eagle pistol it is designed as a magnum from the ground up. The BFR is all stainless and has a precision grade barrel that delivers unmatched accuracy with lead or jacketed bullets.
- Newly designed rear sight
- Newly designed hammer
- Newly designed grip
- Barrels are stress-relieved
- Shipped with rubber grips and scope mount (weaver style)