Magpul Hunter 700 Stock (Remington 700 Short Action)- Mag495
- Compatible with standard Remington 700 pattern short actions
- Reinforced polymer shell with Type III hard anodized aluminum bedding block
- Tapered Beam design provides rigidity through forend
- 60 degree grip angle from bore axis
- Adjustable LOP from 13.0”-15.0” with 0.50” Spacers
- Rubber recoil butt-pad included and optional OEM Butt-Pad Adapter available for use with aftermarket pads
- Optional Cheek Riser Kits to raise cheek height 0.25”, 0.50”, or 0.75”
- Free-floats ALL factory Remington barrels including aftermarket profiles up to a Medium Palma (0.920" dia. 5.50" forward of the breech)
- Accepts factory and most aftermarket triggers
- Compatible with all stock Remington hinged floorplates (ADL models will require current factory bottom metal or the Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well)
- Easily upgradeable to removable AICS-spec magazines (7.62x51) with the affordable Magpul Bolt Action Magazine Well
- M-LOK™ slots on forend sides and bottom for a wide variety of accessory and sling mounting options
- Three dimpled drill points to install optional standard swivel studs
- Push-button QD swivel compatibility in rear with optional Sling Mount Kits
- Left and Right 1-1/4” Footman’s Loops
- Weight: 3.0 lbs without action and bottom metal (w/two Spacers installed)
- LOP Adjustment Range: ~13-15 in.
- Width of Forend, Max: 2.3 in.
- Width of Butt, Max: 1.5 in.
- Butt Pad Dimensions: 1.5x5.0 in.
Made from reinforced polymer and a machine finished, anodized A380 cast aluminum bedding block, the Magpul Remington 700 Hunter Stock offers users a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics. Compatible with all Remington 700 Short Actions, this stock requires no bedding and is a true “drop-in” solution for the end user. This stock is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories.
Also available is our Bolt Action Magazine Well, which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without the need for custom inletting.
Made in U.S.A.