Magpul MIAD Gen 1.1 Grip Kit, Type 2 - MAG521
- Replacement pistol-grip for some AR10-type weapons*
- Removable and replaceable front and rear straps for a custom fit over multiple hand sizes
- Improved ergonomics and positive anti-slip texture on both sides and rear back-strap
- Removable inner core holds a reusable 1/2 fl oz. lubrication bottle (oil not included)
- Custom waterproof storage of batteries (AA/AAA or CR123A) or spare bolt/firing pin (AR15/M4) is available with optional Storage Cores
- Each kit includes three backstrap sizes (S,M,L), two front straps (A1 and A2 style), lubrication bottle core, and dual-drive mounting screw
The MIAD (MIssion ADaptable) GEN 1.1 Grip is a drop-in replacement for the standard AR15/AR10 grip, now available in two dedicated configurations to fit most receivers. It is designed to improve ergonomics with interchangeable front and rear straps for personalized hand fit, an aggressive texture for positive weapon control, and is compatible with all Magpul grip cores to adapt to various storage needs. This update to the original MIAD has improved strap retention and also comes standard with the newest grip core that holds an included 1/2 oz. lubrication bottle.
Two sizes are available- this TYPE 2 Kit (MAG521) uses taller back-straps for optimized fit with certain 7.62x51 receivers* and the TYPE 1 Kit (MAG520) which is required for most AR15/M4's as well as AR10-type receivers utilizing that standard. All mounting hardware is included.
Made in U.S.A.