Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize all orders shipping to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Magpul MOE SL AR-15 Handguard Carbine Length - Mag538
- Weight: 6.7 oz.
- Length, maximum: 8.9 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.8 in.
- Height: 2.4 in.
- Narrow design replaces bulky M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round front hand guard retaining cap with A2 front sight assembly*
- Slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting direct-attach M-LOK accessories or M-LOK 1913 Picatinny rail sections
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot sight assembly
- NOTE: The MOE SL Hand Guard – Carbine-Length is a direct replacement for M4 Carbine-type plastic, two-piece hand guards and utilizes the existing round front hand guard retaining cap and spring-loaded delta ring.
- *Must be used with the triangular A2 front sight assembly with round retaining cap; other gas blocks are not compatible.
- Factory sling swivel is not compatible and, if equipped, must be removed from the A2 front sight assembly.
The MOE SL Hand Guard for AR15/M4 firearms with carbine-length gas system and A2 font sight* provides modular flexibility with M-LOK® accessory slots in a lightweight, sleek, cost effective design.
Designed with versatility in mind, M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other direct-attach M-LOK accessories for the mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. A large front extension and lower lip protects the user from the hot front sight assembly and maximizes useable hand guard length.
Made in U.S.A.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.