Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Magpul MS1 Padded Sling- Mag545
Weight: 6.4 oz
Finish: Ripstop Coated
Material: Heavy-Duty Polymer
TS Dimensions Length: 48" to 60"
The MS1 Padded Sling is an optimized, dedicated two-point sling that serves equally well in a one-point role when using optional adapters. Built around our MS1 slider, this system provides rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling with no slipping once set, and no tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards. In a two-point role, the MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions. The MS1 system also has a series of adapters that are sold separately and based on the MS3 and MS4 slings. By adding the appropriate adapter (available with Paraclip or QD Sling Swivel) for the sling, you can easily add one-point functionality to your MS1.
- Dedicated 2-point sling with integrated padded section
- Custom variable-width tubular webbing (1-1/4 to 1-7/8 inches) is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- High-grade, ripstop coated, closed cell foam pad is sewn to the inside of the sling webbing for protection and strength
- Rapidly adjustable for length (shorter or longer) with new MS1 slider
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Light weight yet durable hardware made of heavy-duty polymer
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Can be configured for 2 to 1-point convertibility with optional adapters
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.