Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize all orders shipping to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Magpul MS3 Sling GEN 2 - MAG514
Material: Hardened Steel/Heavy-Duty Polymer
The Magpul MS3 allows an operator to leverage the maneuverability of one-point attachment for direct action, or two-point attachment for stability. Single-hand adjustments and quick-release. The MS3 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations. Sling Mounting. REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops and standard or QD sling swivels. FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode. Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8 inches are required, but 9/16 inches and larger will provide full range of motion.
- Fast transition between 1-point and 2-point configuration
- Made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Symmetrical Paraclip shackles allows for easy transition and quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-bolt lock bar in each Paraclip allows to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Custom 1.25 inches wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment slider for adding or removing sling tension
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Made in the USA
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.