Magpul MS3 Sling GEN 2 - MAG514
- Fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Symmetrical Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in each Paraclip allows to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
- Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Magpul MS3 allows an operator to leverage the maneuverability of one-point attachment for direct action, or two-point attachment for stability. Single-hand adjustments and quick-release. The MS3 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations.
REAR - Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
FRONT - Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
* Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion.