Marlin 1849C .357 Magnum / .38 Special Lever Action Rifle, American Black Walnut - 70410
- Caliber: .357 Magnum / .38 Special
- Action: Lever Action
- Magazine: 9 Round, Tubular
- Sights: Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear, ramp front with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood, tapped for scope mounts
- Stock: American Black Walnut, straight grip
- LOP: 13 3/8"
- Barrel Finish: Blued
- Threaded: Yes
- Twist: 1:16"
- Barrel Length: 16 1/2"
- Overall Length: 34"
- Weight: Approximately 6 1/2 lbs.
A classic American favorite, chambered in America’s most popular pistol calibers. Walnut furniture, deeply blued metal and 9-Shot tubular magazine, and SBF ramp with Hooded front sight completes its traditional lever gun profile. Chambered in 357 Mag/38 Spl.
- American Black Walnut Stock
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. Solid-top receiver tapped for scope mount; offset hammer spur (right or left hand) for scope use.
- Receiver and bolt machined from solid steel; blued receiver, bolt barrel, tube and lever
Whether its Fur and Feather, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the firearms, accessories, and ammunition you need!