DISC Midwest Industries 12" SS Series M-Lok Hand Guard MI-SSM12G3
- Length: 12.625”
- Weight (w/ barrel nut): 9.1 oz.
- Outside Diameter: 1.5”
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
The Midwest Industries SS Series 12” M-Lok handguard is a professional grade, one piece free float design that is easy to install. Its’ rugged construction and hardcoat anodized surface provides for a lifetime of service.
• Three sides of Magpul® M-LOK™ slots
• One five slot Magpul® M-LOK™ polymer rail section included
• Proprietary barrel nut and barrel nut wrench included
• Patented Torque Plate System US Patent Number 9,453,694
• Five anti-rotation QD sling swivel sockets
• High quality MIL-STD 1913 top rail
• Fully dehorned for a non-abrasive, comfortable feel
• 100% Made in America - Keeps America Working
Magpul® and M-LOK™ are trademarks of Magpul Industries Corp
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.