Mossberg MVP LR Thunder Ranch 308/7.62x51mm 10+1 Bolt Action Rifle, Adjustable Comb Benchrest Style - 28041
- Series/Collection: MVP LR - Thunder Ranch
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Adjustable Comb, Benchrest Style
- Trigger Type: Adjustable LBA
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 10+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Kuiu Camouflage
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/4"
- Overall Length: 39-1/2"
- Weight: 8 lb
- Barrel Type: Medium Bull, Fluted
Mossberg's MVP is an ideal hunting and field bolt action rifle. Accurate, dependable and always ready for more, the MVP, accepts commonly available AR-style magazines. The LR (Long Range) models have a long range, pillar-bedded benchrest-style synthetic stock with dual front swivels and a push-button adjustable comb with a rubberized Mosscote cheekrest. It provides vertical adjustment of up to 1.5" and cast adjustment of up to 1/4" to ensure proper scope-to-eye alignment. The Mossberg MVP LR rifles also include Mossberg's patented LBA Adjustable Trigger, oversized bolt handle, and a Picatinny rail for optics. The fluted bull barrel has a medium profile, is threaded and comes with a protective thread cap. This 308 Win/7.62 NATO model has a 20" barrel and KUIU camo stock finish with a Thunder Ranch Logo.
- MVP bolt designs accept/feed from standard AR-style magazines. (Patented 5.56 Drop Push bolt design shown)
- Patented Lightning Bolt Action LBA Adjustable Trigger is user-adjustable from 3 to 7 pounds on MVP models.
- An integrated Mosscote™ rubberized cheekrest that provides vertical adjustment of up to 1.5” with the push of a button and cast adjustment of up to 1/4” to ensure proper scope-to-eye alignment.