DISC Odin Works 12.5” 308 M-Lok Forend ‒ F-12-ML-308
- Forend Adapter Threading: 1 7/16 16
- Material: 6005-T651 Aluminum
- Inside Diameter: 1.75"
- Outside Diameter: W-1.95" H-2.23"
- Continuous Picatinny Rail across the top.
- Accessory rails can be placed at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions and can be joined to create continuous Pic Spec Rail.
- QD sling mount positions at 3 and 9 o'clock.
- Adjusts in 1/2 slot increments for precise accessory placement
- No access to back side of the rail is required
- Accessories can mount with either end facing forward
- Works with both metal and polymer accessories.
The 308 forend from ODIN Works is a versatile system for your AR10 builds. Designed to work with DPMS pattern uppers, the forend works with both high (2.06”) and low (2.00”) profiles. 308 forends feature the ODIN boomerang cuts making it lightweight and good looking. All ODIN Works forends are free floating for accuracy and hard anodized for durability.
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.