Odin Works Extended Mag Release Gen II
- Weight: .1 oz. (including paddle, button, and screws)
- Machined from: Billet 6061 Aluminum
- Compatible with: AR15 and AR10 lower receivers
The demand for an ODIN Works XMR (eXtended Magazine Release) that worked with Magpul BAD levers was substantial so they released the Gen II XMR. Featuring ODIN’s signature boomerang cuts, the XMR 2 is the one accessory every AR with or without a BAD lever needs. The XMR 2 is larger than a mil spec button making it easily accessible by all shapes and sizes of hands and fingers.
• Installs in minutes
• Large surface area for quick magazine reloads
• Easy to reach
• Release magazine without changing grip or position
• Ergonomic design
• Contoured for positive depression and reduced slip
Note: Will not work with anti-walk pins unless you modify the XMR2
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.