Due to pending legislation and until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All Orders to Washington State.
*This excludes PSA Partnered Fulfilled Items.
Pro Ears Predator Gold 26 dB Over the Head Electronic Earmuff, Black - GSP300BLK
- Type: Over the Head
- Series/Collection: Predator Gold
- Noise Reduction Rating: 26 dB
- Material: Pro Form Leather Ear Cushion
- Color: Black
- Application: Hunting
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Attack Time: 1.5 ms
The Predator Gold muff is the premium hunting model of Pro Ears. Designed with a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 26, the Predator Golds provide exceptional protection for the loudest environments while still amplifying quieter sounds for improved situational awareness. Constructed using dual circuit board technology, adjust your hearing and amplification levels separately for each ear to compensate for uneven hearing loss using the dual knob system. Additional adjustment for high and low gain using internal pin settings. For the ultimate in Performance, Comfort and Reliability.
- Contoured cups ideal shape for shouldering long range rifles
- Battery life is up to 250 hr with normal use
- 3.5 mm input jacks for connecting hones and music devices
- Gold connectors for premium sound quality
- Industry-leading attack time of 1.5 ms
- Automatic shut off after 4 hr of inactivity
- 2 military grade circuit boards rather than the standard single circuit board for greater adjustability
- Exclusive DLSC compression technology for improved situational awareness
- 8 bit microprocessor controls self-diagnostics test, ensuring that the device works properly
- Pro Form leather ultra-comfortable viscoelastic ears seals and padded, adjustable headband
- (4) N batteries
- 5 years warranty
- Made in USA
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.