PSA 10.5" CHF 5.56 NATO 1/7 9" Lightweight M-Lok Upper w/ Sig Sauer Romeo 5 & MBUS Sight Set - No BCG or CH
|Brand||Palmetto State Armory|
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Barrel Profile: A2 Style
- Barrel Steel: Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Finish: Phosphate
- Chrome Lining: Yes, bore and chamber
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750
- Gas Block Type: .750 Low Profile
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Handguard Type: PSA 9" Lightweight M-Lok Rail
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: No
- Bolt Steel: N/A
- Bolt Carrier Profile: N/A
- Charging Handle Included: No
- Sight Set: Magpul MBUS Sight Set, Black
- Optic: Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot Sight
- Overall Length: 19"
Barrel: Barrel is made for Palmetto State Armory by FN Manufacturing using their proprietary blend of hammer forged chrome molly vanadium that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist, M4 barrel extension with extended feed ramps, and a carbine gas system. The barrel has an A2 style profile, is Mil-spec phosphate coated, and MPI/HPT tested. The upper is finished off with a .750" low profile gas block, Palmetto State Armory 9" Lightweight Free Float Rail, and an A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Includes: Magpul MBUS Sight Set & Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot Sight
Sig Sauer Romeo 5 Red Dot Sight:
ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight. Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 50,000+ hours or more of life). Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.
- -2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- -MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 50,000+ hour battery life
- -Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- -Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- -Includes a M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount
Each upper is assembled to order with care, and test fired.
**Upper Does Not Include BCG Or Charging Handle