PSA 10.5" CHF 5.56 NATO 1/7 Classic Shockwave Pistol Kit, Black
|Brand||Palmetto State Armory|
- Barrel Length: 10.5"
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Barrel Profile: A2 Style
- Barrel Steel: Cold Hammer Forged Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Finish: Phosphate
- Chrome Lining: Yes, bore and chamber
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750
- Gas Block Type: Standard Front Sight Base
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Hand guard Type: PSA Carbine Length Classic Hand Guard
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
- Bolt Steel: Carpenter 158
- Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-Auto
- Charging Handle Included: Yes
- Build Kit: PSA Classic Shockwave Lower Build Kit, Black
- Overall Length: 19"
Barrel: Barrel is made for Palmetto State Armory by FN Manufacturing using their proprietary blend of hammer forged chrome molly vanadium that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist, M4 barrel extension with extended feed ramps, and a carbine gas system. The barrel has an A2 style profile, is Mil-spec phosphate coated, and MP/HP tested. The upper is finished off with an F-marked front sight post with sling swivel, and an A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec shot-peened Carpenter 158 steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec.
Lower Build Kit: PSA Classic Shockwave Pistol lower build kit with KAK Industries Shockwave Blade, KAK industries Shockwave Buffer Tube, carbine latch plate, and classic fire control group.