PSA 8.5" 300AAC Blackout 1/8 Phosphate 9" Lightweight M-Lok Upper With BCG & CH - 5165449733
|Brand||Palmetto State Armory|
- Barrel Length: 8.5"
- Barrel Profile: Heavy
- Gas System: PIstol-length
- Barrel Steel: 4150V Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Barrel Finish: Phosphate
- Chrome Lining: No
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8-24
- Chamber: 300AAC Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- Barrel Extension: M4
- Diameter at Gas Block: .750
- Gas Block Type: Low-profile
- Muzzle Device: PSA Fluted Flash Can
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
- Receiver Type: M4
- Hand guard Type: PSA 9" Lightweight M-Lok Rail
- Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
- Bolt Steel: Carpenter 158
- Bolt Carrier Profile: Full-auto
- Charging Handle included: Yes
Barrel: 8.5" Phosphate 4150V Chrome Moly vanadium steel barrel, chambered in 300AAC Blackout with a 1 in 8" twist. Pistol length gas barrel is finished off with a PSA 9" Lightweight M-lok Rail, a low profile gas block and a PSA Fluted Flash Can.
Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring a mil-spec finish, these uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.
Flash Can: Palmetto State Armory's Fluted "FLASH CAN". This is a solid 6061 aluminum device that is designed to direct muzzle gases and the muzzle flash forward. Threaded 5/8-24 for 300AAC. Black military-style hard anodizing. THIS DEVICE IS NOT DESIGNED TO REDUCE RECOIL, MUZZLE RISE, OR FLASH SIGNATURE. This device is designed to direct gasses and noise forward away from the shooter and enhance the weapon's appearance.
Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec shot-peened Carpenter 158 steel. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec.