PSA Custom .308 WIN 18", SS 15" MLok MOE Rifle w/ 3.5lb Flat FCG - Grey
- Barrel Length: 18”
- Barrel Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- Barrel Profile: A2 Style
- Chamber: .308 WIN
- Twist Rate: 1 in 10”
- Extension: M4
- Gas System: Rifle-Length
- Gas Block Type: Low-profile 5 position click switch adjustable gas block
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Receiver Style: PA10 Flat top with Feed Ramps
- Receiver Finish: PSA Custom Teflon Coated
- Forward Assist: Yes
- Dust Cover: Yes
- Handguard Type: PSA Custom 15" Slim Line MLOK Handguard
- Bolt Carrier Group: PA10 BCG with extra power extractor spring
- Staked Gas Key: Yes
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Receiver Finish: PSA Custom Finish, Teflon-based
- Fire Control Group: PSA Custom 3.5 Flat Bow Drop-in FCG
- Buffer Tube: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Adjustment: 6-position telescoping stock
- Stock: Magpul MOE - Grey
- Grip: Magpul MOE - Grey
- Safety: PSA Custom Ambi Safety
- Magazine: 20 Round PMAG
The Palmetto State Armory Custom Series continues to take the Gen3 PA10 platform to the next level with in-house customization and custom paint jobs. The Gen3 model has been enhanced to improve the reliability and longevity of our PA10 platform.
Gen 3 Benefits at a glance:
- Lower Includes relief cuts for a broader compatibility with 308 BCG's
- Standardized carbine length buffer tube with short, heavy buffer
- 416R Stainless Steel Barrel
- 5 Position Adjustable Click Switch Gas Block
- Extra Power Extractor Springs
- 7075 T6 Charging Handle Included in all uppers
- Black Nitride Gas Tube
- Barrel Nuts properly torqued to military specifications
- Anti-slip and anti-rotation handguards
The Gen3 model offers a black nitride stainless gas tube to better resist high heat and corrosion while maintaining a glossy black finish. All Gen3 PA10 models come with a dimpled barrel for ease of gas block replacement if you choose to do so. We have also included a PSA Custom click switch 5-position adjustable gas block so you can specifically tune to your load.
The Palmetto State Armory PA10 Gen3 features a forged receiver set that has been designed with a relief cut geometry to allow the use of a wider variety of aftermarket bolt carrier groups. A carbine length buffer tube with a short, heavy buffer coupled with a standard PA10 buffer spring. All Gen3 PA10 rifles from Palmetto State Armory come equipped with a Toolcraft BCG, which ensures thousands and thousands of rounds will feed through the rifle.
Barrel: 416R Stainless Steel, 308 1/10 twist, rifle-length gas system upper is paired with a Palmetto State Armory Custom Series M-Lok free-float rail, low profile adjustable click detent 5 position gas block, and an A2-style muzzle device. The gas system is enhanced with a nitrided gas tube in order to better resist high heat and corrosion.
Upper: Precision machined from forged 7075-T6 aluminum, then coated with a hard as nails Teflon-based finish in our PSA Custom shop. With enhanced dual retention anti-slip and anti-rotating handguards.
Bolt Carrier Group: Tool craft 9310 steel bolt assembly with extra strength extractor springs that is nitride for increased durability. 8620 carrier, nitride treated, with a nitride treated gas key properly staked with grade 8 fasteners. A 7075 T6 aluminum charging handle is also included.
Lower: Precision machined from forged 7075-T6 aluminum, these lowers are then coated with a hard-as-nails Teflon-based finish in our PSA Custom shop. This is an ideal platform for the .308 cartridge.
The Palmetto State Armory Custom Series line of accessories, components, and firearms are designed to give you the tactical or competitive advantage when you need it most!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.