PSA Custom 5-25 x 56 FFP Scope
- Magnification: 5-25x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
- Ocular Lens Diameter:37.5mm
- Eye Relief:5x @ 110, 25x @ 95
- Field of View: 5x @ 20.3ft, 25x @ 4.2ft
- Reticle: Visum MRAD, Etched Glass
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Adjustment Range: 17 MIL
- Click Value: 1/10 MRAD
- Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Waterproof: Yes
- Fogproof: Yes (Nitrogen Purged)
- Shockproof: Yes (up to .338 Lapua)
- Length: 15.78” (w/o Sunshade)
- Weight: 28.82 oz. (w/o Sunshade and QD Mount)
- Mount: No Mount Included
The PSA Custom Series PS204 is a purpose-built optic in a stout 30nm one-piece aluminum frame. It also has a level of operator benefits and creature comforts that simply are not found anywhere else. The PSA Custom Series PS204 offers precise and repeatable 1/10 MRAD windage and elevation adjustments on re-zero-able tactical-style turrets. The side parallax adjustment combined with the ocular diopter adjustment provides a crisp target image over the entire magnification range. The Visum Reticle is a precise MRAD measuring device with 1/2 MIL increments below the rifle's zero and has meaningful windage values built-in.
- 56mm Removable Sunshade
- Quick-throw adjustment lever
- Visum MRAD Reticle
Mount Sold Seperately
The Palmetto State Armory Custom Series line of accessories, components, and firearms are designed to give you the tactical or competitive advantage when you need it most!
PSA Custom PS204 5-25X56mm Rifle Scope & 30mm High Profile Mount With Sunshade
Save when you buy both!
- This item: PSA Custom 5-25 x 56 FFP Scope - $599.99
- PSA Custom 30mm High Profile Optic Mount - $74.99
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.