RCBS Limited Edition Red White & Blue Single Stage Press-9292
- Press Type: Single Stage
- Frame Material: Cast-Iron
- Frame Design: C-Frame
- Frame Offset: 0 Degrees
- Frame Opening Size: 4.5"
- Handle Location: right or left hand
- Die Size Accepted: Standard 7/8"-14 threaded dies, 1" dies with thread adaptors (sold separately)
- Die Bushing Accepted: No
- Die Bushing Brand Used: No
- Spent Primer Collection System: Yes, located under the Shellholder
- Ram Diameter: 2"
- Priming Feature: No, cases must be primed with a dedicated priming tool.
- Number of Mounting Holes: 2
- Mounting Hardware Included: No
- Additional Features:
- Bench-top Operation
- Ambidextrous handle
- Compound Leverage
- Full Frontal Access
- Zerk Lubrication fitting
- Short handle available (sold Separately) for loading shorter cases
- Limited edittion Red White & Blue theme, Only 2013 manufactured
RCBS has been manufacturing high quality reloading equipment for over 50 years. The Summit Single Stage reloading press is no exception. This press will work with standard 7/8""-14 threaded dies, 1"" die bodies with (adaptors, sold separately) and has enough leverage to handle any difficult sizing task. The innovative design mounts the entire press to the top of the bench and actually lowers the die down to the case. The steel linkage and cast iron frame help to ensure that the press is stable and rugged to hold up to years of serious reloading. The solid construction and design allows reloaders the ability to achieve great precision and accuracy which is paramount to accurate Handloading. This press will easily work for both right and left handed reloaders with the ambidextrous design, while the 4.5"" opening gives ample room for sizing the largest cases reloaders need to size. This press has a massive 2"" diameter ram with a Zerk fitting for easy lubrication. The spent primer catcher is in a very convenient location under the Shellholder and the press is manufactured right here in the USA.
- Special edition red-white-blue design. Limited edition offering, only 2013 units were produced.
- Bench-top operation. Ambidextrous handle with compound leverage.
- Two-inch diameter ram. Full frontal access. All steel linkage and cast iron frame for stability and ruggedness.
- Accepts bushings for one-inch die bodies.
- Press adapter bushing for 7/8-14 threaded dies.
- Zerk fitting for lubrication.
- Spent primer catcher.
- 4.25 inch ram stroke.
- 4.5 inch operating window for convenient access.