Remington 597 Synthetic 22 LR 10 Round Semi Auto Rifle with Scope, Fixed - 26550
- Series/Collection: 597 Synthetic
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
- Twist Rate: 1:16"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Cross Bolt
- Sight: Adjustable, Grooved Receiver
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Matte Gray
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 14"
- Overall Length: 40"
- Weight: 5.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/4"
The Model 597 is easily the most advanced autoloading rimfire rifle ever built, and the most technologically advanced breakthrough in autoloading rimfire rifle technology in 35 years. The difference starts with our proprietary bolt-guidance system, which features a unique set of twin tool-steel guide rails for better stability, feeding reliability and greater out-of-the-box accuracy. Of course, we didn't stop there. The sear of the Model 597 features an exclusive nickel-Teflon plating for smooth, dependable operation and an ultra-crisp trigger pull. To assure reliable, long-term accuracy, we've also incorporated a unique positive-locking, permanently rigid barrel attachment clamp. Receivers are grooved for standard rimfire mounts and tapped/drilled for Weaver-style bases. Completing the breakthrough design are an innovative last-shot "hold open" magazine feature and our patented, easy-to-use staggered-stack magazine.
- Trigger pull - sear and hammer are teflon/nickel-plated for crisp, smooth trigger pull
- 10-shot magazine - patented drop-out staggere-stack, detachable, 10-shot metal box magazine
- Last-shot "hold open" bolt for added safety
- 20 inches carbon steel barrel with 5R rifling, non-glare matte finish and adjustable big game iron sights