Remington 700 5-R Stainless Threaded Gen 2 6.5 Creedmoor 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed HS Precision with Aluminum Bedding - 85198
- Series/Collection: 700 5-R Stainless Threaded Gen 2
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed HS Precision with Aluminum Bedding
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Black Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Sand Color with Black Webbing
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 43-3/4"
- Weight: 8.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/2"
Built off the legendary 700 action, the Remington 700 5-R sets the benchmark for accuracy and durability. Much like M-24, the barrel is cold hammer forged and features 5-R rifling. The 5R rifling profile increases barrel life expectancy, accuracy and creates less fouling and bullet deformation over time. Whether you're a benchrest shooter or longtime hunter, look no further for better reliability and precision. 5-R rifling is the same type of rifling used on the battle proven M-24 SWS. There are 5 lands as opposed to the normal 6 land configuration. Traditional lands are squared off at a 90 degree angle to the groove while the lands on 5-R rifling are tapered at 110 degrees which results in less bullet deformation. Also, none of the lands are directly across from one another. Both of these features lead to better accuracy and less fouling.
- Legendary model 700 stainless steel action featuring the "3-rings of steel" makes this the strongest action on the market
- Black cerakote finish for additional protection against the elements
- 5-R hammer-forged with tactical/target-style rifling like that used in famous M-24 military rifles for the utmost in shot-to-shot consistency
- 5-R increases barrel life and accuracy, causes less friction and bullet deformation
- Tactical bolt knob for easy bullet manipulation
- Six longitudinal LTR style flutes reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation
- H.S. precision sand color composite stock with black webbing features full-length aluminum bedding blocks for enhanced stability and shot-to-shot consistency
- Dual front swivel stud system for convenient mounting of bi-pod and sling
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.