Remington 700 AWR 300 Win Mag 3 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed - 84555
- Series/Collection: 700 AWR
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Grayboe Fiberglass and Epoxy
- Barrel Finish: Black Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Brown with Black Webbing
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 44-1/2"
- Weight: 7.375 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/8"
- Barrel Type: Magnum Contour
In the wild and remote places that fuel your dreams, every opportunity is earned. The Model 700 AWR (American Wilderness Rifle) features a black Cerakote finish that protects its free-floated 5R barrel and legendary stainless steel action, forming a virtually indestructible barrier against corrosion and abuse. All solidly anchored within a high-performance Grayboe stock, it delivers the ultimate in strength, precision and all-weather durability.
- 416 stainless steel barreled action with black cerakote finish that protects against corrosion, abuse and the harsh outdoor elements
- 24 inches free-floated barrel with 5R rifling enabling longer periods between cleanings
- High performance Grayboe stock consists of a high degree of fiberglass content, it is made under high pressure and heat to produce a very stable stock
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Externally adjustable trigger - it breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level of shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today
- Externally adjustable trigger - the X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger system delivers true, custom-grade performance in a production trigger and is user-adjustable
- 3-Rings of steel - recessed bolt face completely encloses cartridge head for maximum protection against case rupture
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel surrounds bolt shroud for additional strength
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel threaded into receiver machined from hardened steel
- All-weather graybose stock - high performance Graybose stock consists of a high degree of fiberglass
- All-weather graybose stock - it is made under high pressure and heat to produce a very strong and stable stock
- A Remington exclusive, offering weatherproof, corrosion-resistant cerakote protection on all stainless steel
- 5R rifling - 24 and 26 inches free-floated barrel with 5R rifling enabling longer periods between cleanings
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.