Remington 700 BDL 270 Win 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 25791
- Series/Collection: 700 BDL
- Action: Bolt
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Crowned
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 270 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Sight: Hood Front, Adjustable Rear
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Stock Finish: Gloss
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 41-5/8"
- Weight: 7.25 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1"
- Drop at Heel: 1-5/8"
The Remington Model 700, a rifle with no equal, and a superior performer in every way. Its accuracy and dependability have become the standard by which all other centerfire rifles are measured and continually fall short. Still the most accurate rifle out-of-the-box, the Model 700 brings its famous action and renowned consistency to this diverse family of guns - all equipped with our externally adjustable X-Mark Pro trigger system. Its strong, smooth action, consistent accuracy, classic beauty and unequaled value have made The Model 700 BDL the hunter's favorite for 40 years. The high-gloss American walnut stock is enhanced by a distinctive black fore-end cap, Monte Carlo comb with raised cheekpiece, and generous skipline cut checkering. Metalwork has our rich, deep bluing for beauty and protection. Features include a hinged magazine floorplate, sling swivel studs, hooded ramp front sight and adjustable rear sight.
- Externally adjustable trigger - it breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level of shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today
- Externally adjustable trigger - the X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger system delivers true, custom-grade performance in a production trigger and is user-adjustable
- 3-Rings of steel - recessed bolt face completely encloses cartridge head for maximum protection against case rupture
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel surrounds bolt shroud for additional strength
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel threaded into receiver machined from hardened steel
- High-gloss American walnut stock is enhanced by a distinctive black fore-end cap, classic Monte Carlo comb with raised cheekpiece and generous skipline cut checkering
- Hammer-forged barrels - of all methods, this produces the strongest barrels with unmatched consistency
- Hammer-forged barrels - model 700 barrels have exacting bore and rifling dimensions and a carefully turned exterior contour