Remington 700 CDL 270 Win 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle - 27011
- Series/Collection: 700 CDL
- Action: Bolt
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Crowned
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 270 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Satin Blue
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 1-1/8"
- Overall Length: 44-1/2"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/8"
The Remington Model 700, a rifle with no equal, and a superior performer in every way. Its accuracy and dependability have become the standard by which all other centerfire rifles are measured and continually fall short. Still the most accurate rifle out-of-the-box, the Model 700 brings its famous action and renowned consistency to this diverse family of guns - all equipped with Remington's externally adjustable X-Mark Pro trigger system.
- Super cell recoil pad - 10 years of rigorous R&D have produced the most effective recoil pad on the planet
- Super cell recoil pad - an amazing 54% reduction in felt recoil over standard factory pads
- Externally adjustable trigger - it breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level of shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today
- Externally adjustable trigger - the X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger system delivers true, custom-grade performance in a production trigger and is user-adjustable
- 3-Rings of steel - recessed bolt face completely encloses cartridge head for maximum protection against case rupture
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel surrounds bolt shroud for additional strength
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel threaded into receiver machined from hardened steel
- High-gloss American walnut stock is enhanced by a distinctive black fore-end cap, classic Monte Carlo comb with raised cheekpiece and generous skipline cut checkering
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.