Remington 700 CDL SF .300 Savage Bolt Action Rifle, Satin - 84038
- Series/Collection: 700 CDL SF
- Action: Bolt
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Crowned
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Savage
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Satin Stainless
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 41-5/8"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/8"
A rifle without equal and a superior performer in every way, the Model 700 CDL SF pairs a receiver machined from a solid stainless-steel bar, with a fluted barrel for reduced weight and unmatched shot-to-shot consistency. Combined with its handsomely detailed walnut stock and a host of accuracy enhancing features, it's become one of the world's most popular big-game configurations for good reason. When first introduced, the Limited Edition Model 700 CDL SF LTD was so successful, customers demanded that a full line of Model 700 CDL SF rifles be produced. So here they are - each made the same as our Limited Edition rifle, but without the engraved floorplate and the "Limited" markings on the receiver - now we make it in your favorite caliber.
- Receiver machined from solid-steel bar stock for unrivaled uniformity and strength
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a solid bedding base in the stock for consistent shot placement
- Recessed bolt face locks up inside the counter-bored breech of the barrel which is surrounded by the receiver, forming "3-rings-of-steel" enclosing the cartridge case head for unparalleled strength
- Integral extractor is set in a groove inside the rim of the bolt face, uniformly supporting the cartridge head
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- 24 inches 416 stainless steel fluted barreled action
- Super cell recoil pad - 10 years of rigorous R&D have produced the most effective recoil pad on the planet
- Super cell recoil pad - an amazing 54% reduction in felt recoil over standard factory pads
- Externally adjustable trigger - it breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level of shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today
- Externally adjustable trigger - the X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger system delivers true, custom-grade performance in a production trigger and is user-adjustable
- 3-Rings of steel - recessed bolt face completely encloses cartridge head for maximum protection against case rupture
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel surrounds bolt shroud for additional strength
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel threaded into receiver machined from hardened steel
- High-gloss American walnut stock is enhanced by a distinctive black fore-end cap, classic Monte Carlo comb with raised cheekpiece and generous skipline cut checkering
- Hammer-forged barrels - of all methods, this produces the strongest barrels with unmatched consistency
- Hammer-forged barrels - model 700 barrels have exacting bore and rifling dimensions and a carefully turned exterior contour
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.