Remington 700 Long Range 30-06 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Bell and Carlson M40 with Aluminum Bedding - 84166
- Series/Collection: 700 Long Range
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Bell and Carlson M40 with Aluminum Bedding
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber: 30-06 Springfield
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Black with Gray Web
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Weight: 9 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/8"
- Barrel Type: Heavy Contour
Engineered to make three shots look like one. From extended-range big-game hunting to printing one-ragged-hole groups from the bench, no rifle delivers like the Model 700 Long Range. And Remington is continually finding new ways to maximize the legendary action's inherent precision. The Model 700 Long Range combines the added stability of a 26 inch heavy-contour barrel with hard-hitting, long-action chamberings to stretch your lethal range.
- Bell and Carlson M40 tactical stock - solid urethane combined with aramid, graphite and fiberglass
- Aluminum bedding block for added accuracy and an extra swivel for bi-pod
- 26 inches heavy contour barrel with matte finish, perfectly matched to its high-velocity caliber offerings
- Concave target-style barrel crown
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.