Remington 700 Magpul 6.5 Creedmoor 5 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed Magpul Hunter with Aluminum Bedding - 84295
- Series/Collection: 700 Magpul
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed Magpul Hunter with Aluminum Bedding
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Black Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13" to 15"
- Overall Length: 41-1/2"
- Weight: 8.75 lb
- Drop at Comb: Adjustable
- Drop at Heel: 7/8"
- Barrel Type: Heavy Free-Floated
Remington rifles built on the Model 700 action have made their mark from the front lines of combat to the firing lines of local shooting ranges. Adding to that reputation of tactical superiority in 2017, we proudly introduce the Remington Model 700 Magpul.
- Carbon steel barreled action with tactical bolt handle
- Metal finished in black cerakote
- 22 inches heavy free-floated barrel with 5-R rifling
- Threaded muzzle with thread protector
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today
- Magpul hunter stock with aluminum bedding block
- Designed to fit any shooter thanks to an adjustable length of pull kit and three comb-height inserts
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.