Remington 700 Magpul Enhanced 6.5 Creedmoor 10 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed Magpul Hunter with Aluminum Bedding - 84302
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed Magpul Hunter with Aluminum Bedding
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Black Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13"
- Overall Length: 39-1/2"
- Weight: 8.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 3/8"
- Drop at Heel: 7/8"
- Barrel Type: Heavy with LTR Flutes
This year, Remington engineers are taking the strength and precision of the Model 700 action to new levels of hair-splitting accuracy with the latest additions to their tactical lineup. Introducing the Remington Model 700 Magpul Enhanced. It's Magpul Hunter stock with Magpul M-Lok mount and folding bipod serve as a rock-solid base for your best long range performance yet. It's 20 inches heavy barrel with 5R rifling, delivers added stability and precision, and comes with a threaded muzzle and protector for ease in adding a suppressor.
- 20" heavy barrel with LTR flutes
- Suppressor ready threaded muzzle and protector
- Magpul hunter stock decked in flat dark earth
- Picatinny rail
- M-Lok bi-pod mount and folding bi-pod
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.