Remington 700 Mountain SS 30-06 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed Bell and Carlson Aramid - 84275
- Series/Collection: 700 Mountain SS
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed Bell and Carlson Aramid
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 30-06 Springfield
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Fiber
- Barrel Finish: Satin Stainless
- Stock Finish: Matte
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 42-1/2"
- Weight: 6.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/8"
- Barrel Type: Mountain Contour
An advancement of America's favorite bolt gun for the high-country, the Model 700 Mountain SS, in stainless steel with a sleek 22 inch mountain contour barrel and a new Bell & Carlson aramid-fiber-reinforced stock that helps reduce weight to a mere 6.2 lb The Remington Model 700, a rifle with no equal, and a superior performance in every way. Its accuracy and dependability have become the standard by which all other centerfire rifles are measured and continually fall short. Still the most accurate out-of-the-box rifle made, the Model 700 brings its famous action and renowned consistency to this diverse family of guns. Now they are equipped with the externally adjustable X-Mark Pro trigger system.
- Receiver machined from solid-steel bar stock for unrivaled uniformity and strength
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a solid bedding area in the stock for consistent shot placement
- Recessed bolt face locks up inside the counter-bored breech of the barrel which is surrounded by the receiver, forming "3-rings-of-steel" enclosing the cartridge case head for unparalleled strength
- Integral extractor is set in a groove inside the rim of the bolt face, uniformly supporting the cartridge head
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.