Remington 700 PCR 6.5 Crd Bolt Action Rifle, Matte Black - 84599
- Series/Collection: 700 PCR
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Detachable
- Stock Type: Adjustable Magpul PRS Gen3
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 5+1
- Caliber/Gauge: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1:8"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: 2-Position
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/4" to 15-1/4"
- Overall Length: 44"
- Handguard: M-LOK Free-Float
More than a rifle, a fully optimized system that'll stretch your effective range and shrink your groups like no other production rifle in the world today. The all-new model 700 PCR (Precision Chassis Rifle) pairs the strongest action ever conceived - our legendary model 700 - with an exclusive aircraft- grade aluminum alloy chassis of unmatched rigidity and atmospheric immunity to create the most stable and consistent platform possible for launching long- distance shots. It's a potent combination made even more effective with a host of accurizing upgrades that include a 24 inches barrel with 5R rifling, free-floated in an aluminum handguard, plus a completely user-configurable Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock for the ultimate in comfort from any shooting position. Its sub-MOA accuracy is confirmed using our advanced CATS (Computer Aided Targeting System) before it ever gets to you. But the best part is confirming, its tack-driving superiority for yourself.
- Remington chassis
- 24 inches barrel with 5R rifling
- Threaded muzzle with protector
- Tactical bolt knob for swift, positive cycling
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Aluminum handguard with SquareDrop
- Picatinny rail
- 5 round Magpul detachable magazine
- Adjustable Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock
- Magpul pistol grip
- 3-shot sub-MOA assurance
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.