Remington 700 Sendero SF II 300 Win Mag 3 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed HS Precision Aramid with Aluminum Bedding - 27313
- Series/Collection: 700 Sendero SF II
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed HS Precision Aramid with Aluminum Bedding
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Recessed Target Crown
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Fiber Reinforced
- Barrel Finish: Polished Stainless
- Stock Finish: Matte
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 45-3/4"
- Weight: 8.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/2"
- Barrel Type: Heavy Contour
Built on the famous Model 700 cylindrical action, Remington Sendero rifles are the most accurate we produce for over-the-counter sale. You'll be stunned by the degree of precision you get straight out of the box. Big game won't be so lucky. The Model 700 Sendero SF II is a finely tuned tack-driver created using input from serious shooters across America. The HS Precision stock is reinforced with aramid fibers and features contoured beavertail fore-end with ambidextrous finger grooves and palm swell. Twin front swivel studs accommodate a sling and a bi-pod. Full-length aluminum bedding blocks create accuracy-enhancing platforms for the barreled actions. The 26 inches heavy-contour barrels are fluted for rapid cooling.
- 26 inches heavy contour stainless steel barrel for the ultimate in long-range accuracy
- Concave target-style barrel crown
- Six longitudinal flutes reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation
- Chambered for popular Magnum and Remington Ultra Magnum cartridges
- H.S. precision aramid fiber reinforced composite stock features full-length aluminum bedding blocks for enhanced stability and shot-to-shot consistency
- Tactical style dual front swivel stud system for convenient mounting of bi-pod and sling
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.