Remington 700 SPS Stainless .30-06 Spfld Bolt Action Rifle, Matte Black - 84178
- Series/Collection: 700 SPS Stainless
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Fixed Overmolded Grip Panels
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Crowned
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 30-06 Springfield
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Left
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 44-1/2"
- Weight: 7.375 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/8"
There is a cost that comes with high performance, in this case, it's a lot less than you think. The Model 700 SPS Stainless (Special Purpose Synthetic) offers everything you love about the legendary Model 700, all at an extremely affordable price. Built to carry on the tradition of the Model 700 BDL Stainless Synthetic, the Model 700 SPS Stainless is leading the way for the next generation of hard-hitting, fully-featured, affordably-priced rifles. From the rock-solid receiver design to the famous "three rings of steel", the Model 700 SPS Stainless offers the unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and high-end performance you've come to expect from America's most popular bolt-action centerfire rifle. The Model 700 SPS Stainless features an improved, ergonomically designed synthetic stock for better handling and enhanced overall functionality. The bead blasted 416 stainless steel barreled action comes clean without sights and is drilled and tapped for scope mounts. For added corrosion resistance, the internal fire control components are plated.
- Stainless steel for all-weather durability
- Improved, ergonomically designed synthetic stock
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Equipped with swivel studs
- Super cell recoil pad - 10 years of rigorous R&D have produced the most effective recoil pad on the planet, an amazing 54% reduction in felt recoil over standard factory pads
- Externally adjustable trigger - it breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level of shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today
- The X - Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger system delivers true, custom - grade performance in a production trigger and is user - adjustable
- 3 - rings of steel - recessed bolt face completely encloses cartridge head for maximum protection against case rupture
- 3 - rings of steel - barrel surrounds bolt shroud for additional strength
- 3 - rings of steel - barrel threaded into receiver machined from hardened steel
- Synthetic stock - improved, ergonomically designed synthetic stock with overmolded grip panels for added stability and all weather durability
- Hammer forged barrels - of all methods, this produces the strongest barrels with unmatched consistency, model 700 barrels have exacting bore and rifling dimensions and a carefully tuned exterior contour