Remington 700 SPS Stainless 7mm 3 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed Overmolded Grip Panels - 27271
local_shipping FREE SHIPPING
- Series/Collection: 700 SPS Stainless
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Fixed Overmolded Grip Panels
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Crowned
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Caliber/Gauge: 7mm Remington Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:9.25"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Stainless
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 46-1/2"
- Weight: 7.625 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/8"
There is a cost that comes with high performance, in this case, it's a lot less than you think. The Model 700 SPS Stainless (Special Purpose Synthetic) offers everything you love about the legendary Model 700, all at an extremely affordable price. Built to carry on the tradition of the Model 700 BDL Stainless Synthetic, the Model 700 SPS Stainless is leading the way for the next generation of hard-hitting, fully-featured, affordably-priced rifles. From the rock-solid receiver design to the famous "three rings of steel", the Model 700 SPS Stainless offers the unrivaled out-of-the-box accuracy and high-end performance you've come to expect from America's most popular bolt-action centerfire rifle. The Model 700 SPS Stainless features an improved, ergonomically designed synthetic stock for better handling and enhanced overall functionality. The bead blasted 416 stainless steel barreled action comes clean without sights and is drilled and tapped for scope mounts. For added corrosion resistance, the internal fire control components are plated.
- Stainless steel for all-weather durability
- Improved, ergonomically designed synthetic stock
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Equipped with swivel studs