Remington 700 SPS Tactical 308 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed Hogue Overmolded - 84207
- Series/Collection: 700 SPS Tactical
- Action: Bolt
- Magazine Type: Hinged Floor Plate
- Stock Type: Fixed Hogue Overmolded
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Crowned
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 39-3/4"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/2"
The Model 700 SPS Tactical is a highly maneuverable member of the family. It's built for tack-driving accuracy with a 20 inches heavy-contour tactical-style barrel and dual-point pillar bedding in its black synthetic stock. Hogue overmoldings on the stock facilitate sure handling, and it has a semi-beavertail fore-end for added stability off a rest. Chambering includes 223 Remington and 308 Win.
- 20 inch heavy barrel
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Hogue overmolded pillar-bedded stock
- Durable satin black oxide metal finish
- Hinged floorplate magazine
- Select models accept AAC and other 5/8-24 threaded flash hiders, muzzle brake and suppressors
- SuperCell recoil pad
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.