Remington 700 Tactical Chassis .338 Lapua Mag Bolt Action Rifle, Blk - 84477
- Series/Collection: 700 Tactical Chassis
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Adjustable Magpul PRS
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: AAC Muzzle Brake
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 338 Lapua Magnum
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Orientation: Right
- Safety: Lever
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Stock Material: Polymer
- Barrel Finish: Black Cerakote
- Receiver Finish: Black Cerakote
- Stock Finish: Black
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Length of Pull: 15-1/4" to 16-1/8"
- Overall Length: 50"
- Weight: 12.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: Adjustable
Decades in the trenches with America's military and law enforcement inspired the tactical rifle you see here - unequaled in precision, reliability and versatility - the Model 700 Tactical Chassis. Equipped with a MDT TAC21 Chassis, its ergonomic design serves as a base for easily adding your desired components. The free-floating 24 or 26 inches barrels deliver superior accuracy, while the Magpul fully adjustable stock and pistol grip ensure shot-to-shot consistency for any shooter or scenario.
- Magpul MAG307 PRS stock - for added stability and precise fit, the Magpul 307 PRS fully adjustable stock and pistol grip ensure shot-to-shot consistency for any shooter or scenario
- Externally adjustable trigger - it breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level of shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today
- Externally adjustable trigger - the X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger system delivers true, custom-grade performance in a production trigger and is user-adjustable
- Stainless steel barreled action - the legendary model 700 3-rings-of-steel receiver in stainless steel with black cerakote finish
- Stainless steel barreled action - chambered in 308 Win or 300 Winchester magnum with 24 inches barrel, 338 Lapua Magnum with 26 inches barrel, each with varmint profile and AAC 51-T ratchet mount muzzle brake
- MDT TAC21 tactical chassis - constructed out of aluminum anodized to Mil-Spec type III, with a top full-length MIL-STN-1914 accessories mounting rail
- MDT TAC21 tactical chassis - large vents surround free-floated barrel for excellent heat dissipation
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.