Remington 700 VTR 308 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed Hogue Overmolded Grip Panels - 84377
- Series/Collection: 700 VTR
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed Hogue Overmolded Grip Panels
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Muzzle Break
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Carbon Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Flat Dark Earth
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 41-5/8"
- Weight: 7.625 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/8"
- Drop at Heel: 1-3/8"
- Barrel Type: Triangular Contour
A fusion of Remington's most advanced performance features in both tactical and varmint rifles, the Model 700 Varmint-Target Rifle (VTR) is a revolutionary system optimized for extended-range precision and mobility. Its triangular barrel contour is a product of years of rigorous research and development focused on reducing weight, enhancing rigidity and promoting rapid heat dissipation. To decrease recoil and muzzle jump, this uniquely contoured 22 inches barrel has a machined-in, integral muzzle brake. Along with the new barrel design, Remington brought together a host of other cutting-edge features on the super-accurate Model 700 platform. The results are nothing short of astounding.
- Super cell recoil pad - 10 years of rigorous R&D have produced the most effective recoil pad on the planet
- Super cell recoil pad - an amazing 54% reduction in felt recoil over standard factory pads
- Externally adjustable trigger - it breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level of shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today
- Externally adjustable trigger - the X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger system delivers true, custom-grade performance in a production trigger and is user-adjustable
- 3-Rings of steel - recessed bolt face completely encloses cartridge head for maximum protection against case rupture
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel surrounds bolt shroud for additional strength
- 3-Rings of steel - barrel threaded into receiver machined from hardened steel
- Flat dark earth stock - with black overmold grips (similar to XCR models)
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.