Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD 308 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle, Fixed Hogue Overmolded - 84203
- Series/Collection: 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed Hogue Overmolded
- Trigger Type: X-Mark Pro
- Muzzle Type: Threaded
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Ghllie Green
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 39-3/4"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-1/4"
- Drop at Heel: 1-1/2"
The Model 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD is ready-made to add your tactical accessories of choice. Its 20 inches heavy barrel is threaded to accept AAC and other 5/8-24 threaded flash hiders, muzzle brakes and suppressors. The Hogue Overmolded Ghillie Green pillar-bedded stock and X-Mark Pro Externally Adjustable Trigger complete this precision, tactical package.
- 308 winchester with 20 inches heavy barrel with 5/8-24 threaded muzzle
- Shipped with thread protector installed
- Accepts AAC and other 5/8-24 threaded flash hiders, muzzle brakes and suppressors
- 1:10 inches rate of twist for increased bullet stability
- Hogue overmolded ghillie green pillar-bedded stock
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger system factory set at 3-1/2 lb and adjustable to 2-1/2 lb
- AAC Suppressor and Leupold Mark IV scope, base and rings not included
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.