Remington 7600 308 4 Round Pump-Action Rifle - 24659
- Series/Collection: 7600
- Action: Pump
- Trigger Type: Single-Stage
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 308 Winchester
- Twist Rate: 1:10"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Cross Bolt
- Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: American Walnut
- Barrel Finish: Polished Blue
- Stock Finish: Satin
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-1/2"
- Overall Length: 42-5/8"
- Weight: 7.5 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1-3/16"
- Drop at Heel: 2-1/4"
Hunts don't always unfold like you see on TV, and when the heat of the moment finds you looking for a follow-up, the famous Model 7600 can deliver with outstanding speed and accuracy, time and time again. Remington's ever-popular Model 7600 is one of the most proven deerslayers in the woods. It has a 22 inches barrel, a four-round magazine and is available in classic wood stock and fore-end. All Remington centerfire pumps feature quick-release magazines and Remington's rotary bolt lock-up design for exceptional strength, safety and reliability. You can't find a big-game rifle with a better combination of practical shooting features: twin action bars provide slick, smooth operation for rapid repeat shots; a quick-release, drop-out four-round magazine that loads and unloads instantly; and a free-floated barrel that matches the accuracy of the best bolt guns. An ideal cross-over rifle for pump-gun wingshooters.
- Balance and pointability - weight distribution and slim line design result in shotgun-like balance and pointability
- Slide release - action, slide release and safety based on the design of the model 870 America's most popular pump shotgun, for instantaneous end-use familiarity
- Rotary-bolt lock-up provides rock-solid action strength
- Slide action - robust slide-action design allows for fast follow-up shots in the harshest conditions
- 22" barrel with iron sights and receiver drilled and tapped for scope mounts allow for multiple sighting options
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.