Remington 783 Compact 223 Rem 5 Round Bolt Action Rifle with Scope, Fixed - 85840
- Series/Collection: 783 Compact
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: CrossFire
- Magazine Capacity: 5
- Caliber/Gauge: 223 Remington
- Twist Rate: 9"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 41-5/8"
- Weight: 8-1/2 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1"
- Drop at Heel: 1-5/8"
- Barrel Type: Free-Floating Button-Rifled
Custom-grade accuracy is now within reach of virtually every hunter. Building upon expertise that's dominated bolt-action technology for more than 50 years, Remington's engineering team started from scratch and combined their most advanced, accuracy-enhancing features to create an all-new platform. Crafted in Remington's newest manufacturing facility using proprietary methods that create the tightest tolerances from rifle to rifle. The striking new stock design is home to a true performance-enhancer, with a dual-pillar bedding platform that free-floats the barrel for unmatched shot-to-shot consistency. The black synthetic stock contains a high nylon fiber content, which promotes superior strength and rigidity. Also helping deliver those inherently tight groups is a precision button-rifled barrel. For shot control, it's equipped with the crisp new CrossFire trigger system that's user adjustable to suit your preferences. The 783 features a steel detachable magazine with a steel latch. Standard calibers have a four round capacity and magnum calibers hold three rounds. Like with all Remington bolt actions, expect a lifetime of rock-solid reliability. From the next generation in a legendary bloodline. The Model 783 Scoped comes equipped with a pre-mounted and bore-sighted 3-9x 40mm riflescope. Simply grab some ammo, check your zero at the range and you're ready to hunt.
- SuperCell recoil pad delivers upto 54% less felt recoil over standard recoil pads
- CrossFire trigger system adjusts to suit your shooting preferences
- Black synthetic stock contains a high nylon fiber content for superior strength and rigidity
- Dual-pillar bedding platform free-floats the barrel for the ultimate in shot-to-shot consistency
- Carbon steel button-rifled barrel delivers unmatched accuracy
- Super cell recoil pad - SuperCell recoil pad delivers up to 54% less felt recoil over standard recoil pads
- Black synthetic stock, covered in Mossy Oak break-up country camo contains a high nylon fiber content for superior strength and rigidity
Q & A
All NFA Rules ApplyThese items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.