Remington 783 Compact 7mm 08 4 Round Bolt Action Rifle with Scope, Fixed - 85835
- Series/Collection: 783 Compact
- Action: Bolt
- Stock Type: Fixed
- Trigger Type: CrossFire
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Caliber/Gauge: 7mm-08 Remington
- Twist Rate: 1:9.25"
- Hand: Right
- Safety: Manual
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Synthetic
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Matte Black
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Length of Pull: 13-3/8"
- Overall Length: 41-5/8"
- Weight: 8-5/8 lb
- Drop at Comb: 1"
- Drop at Heel: 1-5/8"
- Barrel Type: Free-Floating Button-Rifled
Custom-grade accuracy is now within reach of virtually every hunter. Building upon expertise that's dominated bolt-action technology for more than 50 years, Remington's engineering team started from scratch and combined their most advanced, accuracy-enhancing features to create an all-new platform. Crafted in their newest manufacturing facility using proprietary methods that create the tightest tolerances from rifle to rifle. The striking new stock design is home to a true performance-enhancer, with a dual-pillar bedding platform that free-floats the barrel for unmatched shot-to-shot consistency. The black synthetic stock contains a high nylon fiber content, which promotes superior strength and rigidity. Also helping deliver those inherently tight groups is a precision button-rifled barrel. For shot control, it's equipped with the crisp new CrossFire trigger system that's user adjustable to suit your preferences. The 783 features a steel detachable magazine with a steel latch. Standard calibers have a four round capacity and magnum calibers hold three rounds. Like with all Remington bolt actions, expect a lifetime of rock-solid reliability. From the next generation in a legendary bloodline. The Model 783 Scoped comes equipped with a pre-mounted and bore-sighted 3-9x 40mm riflescope. Simply grab some ammo, check your zero at the range and you're ready to hunt.
- SuperCell recoil pad delivers upto 54% less felt recoil over standard recoil pads
- CrossFire trigger system adjusts to suit your shooting preferences
- Black synthetic stock contains a high nylon fiber content for superior strength and rigidity
- Dual-pillar bedding platform free-floats the barrel for the ultimate in shot-to-shot consistency
- Carbon steel button-rifled barrel delivers unmatched accuracy
- Super cell recoil pad - SuperCell recoil pad delivers up to 54% less felt recoil over standard recoil pads
- Black synthetic stock, covered in Mossy Oak break-up country camo contains a high nylon fiber content for superior strength and rigidity