Remington 870 12 GA Tactical Side Folder Pump Shotgun - 81210
- Gauge: 12 GA
- Action Type: Pump
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Magazine Capacity: 6
- Sights: Threaded Bead Sight
- Safety: Crossbolt safety
- Receiver Finish: Matte Black Non-Reflection (Black Oxide)
- Stock: Tactical Side Folder, Synthetic, Matte Black, Supercell Recoil Pad
- Grip: AK Pattern SAW Pistol Grip
- LOP: 14"
- Barrel Type: Rem Choke (Mod)
- Barrel Length: 18.5"
- Overall Length: 38.5"
- Overall Weight: 6.8 lbs.
The Remington 870 continues to be America's number one choice of shotguns for hunting, home, defense, law enforcement, and military use. This edition of the 870 features a Side Folder stock that is a great addition in innovation and utility, making this shotgun as useful in tight areas as it is in an open field. When paired with an AK pattern SAW style pistol grip and Remington's trusted Remchoke barrels, you get precision shot placement. The ergonomic M-LOK compatible forend is ready for your tactical light and features a hand stop for better control and retention. The receiver is drilled and tapped so that you can easily add an optic mount and reflex optic
- Soft touch cheekpiece - Adjustable depending on sight heights
- M-Lok compatible forend - To attach a light or other accessories
- AK Pattern pistol Grip
- Drilled and Tapped Receiver - For easy optics mounting
- QD cup attachment points - For easy QD Cup installation
- Supercell recoil pad - Works with adjustable LOP kit
- Extremely strong to exceed LE requirements - Built for hard use
- Folds to compact size - Easy to store or pack
- Remchoke threaded muzzle - Choose the choke for your application
Whether its Fur and Feather, Self-Defense or the Range, Palmetto State Armory has the firearms, accessories, and ammunition you need!
Q & A
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Magazines will be removed from firearms when shipping to states with magazine capacity restrictions.